Athletics District Development
Long-awaited improvements to a portion of the Athletics District are currently in planning & design to replace beloved but outdated facilities with new stadia for our Division I soccer, baseball and softball programs.
STEM Research Center 1
STEM Research Center 1, also known as Science 1, is the first academic building conceived for the planned Northwest Science Quad – a 22-acre parcel of land within a 5-minute walk of the campus core consisting primarily of surface parking.
Student Recreation Center
Construction is well underway for the new three-story 191,000 square foot student recreation center slated to open in July 2019. Programming started in October 2015 with considerable input from students, staff and the Student Advisory Committee.
- UPDC Job Opening – Director of Infrastructure Projects January 14, 2020
- SEC Construction Update September 2019 September 6, 2019
- Construction Update | Fall 2019 September 1, 2019
- Summer Construction Update #7 | August 2019 August 19, 2019
- Summer Construction Update #6 | August 2019 August 2, 2019
Resources & Information
Student Housing RFEI
- Answers to Relevant Questions - August 6, 2019
- Request for Expressions of Interest - June 2019
- Site Location Map - June 2019
- Mansfield Apartments Existing Site Plan - June 2019
- Mansfield Apartments Utility Plans - Updated August 2019
- Mansfield Apartments Asbestos Sampling - May 2019
- Middle Depot Campus Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019
- Bergin Campus Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019
- Tech Park Parcel B Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019
- Northwood Apartments Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019