Athletics District Development
Long-awaited improvements to a portion of the Athletics District have replaced beloved but outdated facilities with new stadia for our Division I soccer, baseball and softball programs.
Northwest Science Quad
STEM Research Center 1, also known as Science 1, is the first academic building conceived for the planned Northwest Science Quad – a 15-acre parcel of land within a 5-minute walk of the campus core consisting primarily of surface parking.
Student Recreation Center
After nearly two years of construction and countless hours of planning and design, the new three-story 191,000 square foot student recreation center opened its doors in August 2019.
- Real Estate Associate Director April 26, 2022
- Mirror Lake Improvements Environmental Impact Evaluation (EIE) April 1, 2022
- Mirror Lake Post-Scoping Notice February 18, 2022
- Post-Scoping Time Extension for South Campus Residence Hall November 16, 2021
- Notice of Scoping for South Campus Residence Hall November 16, 2021