Athletics District Development
Long-awaited improvements to a portion of the Athletics District have replaced beloved but outdated facilities with new stadia for our Division I soccer, baseball and softball programs.
STEM Research Center 1
STEM Research Center 1, also known as Science 1, is the first academic building conceived for the planned Northwest Science Quad – a 15-acre parcel of land within a 5-minute walk of the campus core consisting primarily of surface parking.
Student Recreation Center
After nearly two years of construction and countless hours of planning and design, the new three-story 191,000 square foot student recreation center opened its doors in August 2019.
- Hillside Road Partially Closed Until August 2021 January 27, 2021
- CEPA Record of Decision for Ice Hockey Arena Development July 7, 2020
- UPDATE | Environmental Impact Evaluation for Ice Hockey Arena April 9, 2020
- UPDATE | Environmental Impact Evaluation (EIE) for Ice Hockey Arena April 6, 2020
- Environmental Impact Evaluation (EIE) for Proposed Hockey Arena February 14, 2020
Resources & Information
Student Housing RFEI
- Answers to Relevant Questions - August 6, 2019
- Request for Expressions of Interest - June 2019
- Site Location Map - June 2019
- Mansfield Apartments Existing Site Plan - June 2019
- Mansfield Apartments Utility Plans - Updated August 2019
- Mansfield Apartments Asbestos Sampling - May 2019
- Middle Depot Campus Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019
- Bergin Campus Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019
- Tech Park Parcel B Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019
- Northwood Apartments Existing Conditions Plan - June 2019